Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Finally, a how-to


So when this blog began, I promised to show some sketches and maybe a how-to or two (2or2?). During correspondence with Michael S., a fellow pen-turner who is now the proud owner of the United In Christ his and hers pen set, Michael asked how the pens were made. I sent him instructions, and now want to share these with you. 

Pen turning is a very satisfying hobby I recommend to anyone, and making pens with crosses is relatively simple with beautiful results.

Now, I don't plan on revealing all of my secrets. In fact, I've got an idea to make something similar, but with a cross only on one side ...
Until then, without further ado, How to Make Cross Pen Blanks:


It's a little fuzzy, but I can e-mail these instructions to you. Hit me up at HopeAndGracePens(at)gmail.com







I want to know! Tell me about one of your 'trade secrets' in your work. Comment below!
Thanks for checking in.
See my current inventory at:
http://www.etsy.com/shop/HopeAndGracePens
and http://articents.com/HopeAndGracePens

No comments:

Post a Comment